CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Maintaining the Venetian Marble Surface is simple and easy. Simply follow the care and maintenance below.
- For everyday cleaning use a damp cloth, sponge or paper towel
- For more difficult stains use mild soap
- For the most stubborn stains you can use a neutral pH cleaner and a nonabrasive scrub pad
- Before applying any cleaning agent, be certain to rinse all of the surface area thoroughly
- Sealing of the product is recommended on an annual basis for protection and durability. It is advisable to use a marble sealer. Follow the instructions of the Sealer’s manufacturer.
- Be cautious when exposing your Venetian Marble surface to any household chemicals or solvents.
- Do not expose Venetian Marble surfaces to any chemicals that contain trichlorethane, hydrofluoric acid, hydrogen peroxide, or methylene chloride - such as paint remover or furniture strippers. These types of chemicals may etch or discolor Venetian Marble surface.
- It is recommended to use cleaning product that contains neutral pH content
- In case of accidental exposure to products, thoroughly rinse the affected area with water as soon as possible
In following these simple care and maintenance guidelines your Venetian Marble surface will provide you with many years of trouble free use.