E-Commerce Catalog & Data Manager
About MSI. Founded in 1975, MSI is the leading supplier of Premium Surfaces including flooring, countertops, decorative mosaics, wall tile and hardscaping products. MSI’s product offering includes an extensive selection of granite, marble, porcelain, ceramic, quartz, glass, quartzite, and other natural stone products headquartered in Orange, California. MSI also maintains distribution centers across the United States and Canada. MSI’s product line is imported from over 36 different countries on six continents bringing the very best products to the North American Market. The company maintains an inventory of over 125 million square feet of material. For more information on MSI, visit : msisurfaces.com.
We provide our employees with great benefits that feature programs like employee medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k contribution (up to 4% of your base salary), as well as vacation time.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following:
· Systematically organize and manage digital content (images, videos, copy) for multiple hunting brands.
· Update existing product content on both brand and key retailer websites, while adding new products where applicable.
· In-depth knowledge and experience with online catalog and content management systems involving large, structured data sets.
· Perform meticulous editing and fact-checking for web content.
· Perform content quality assurance and corrects errors in collaboration with team.
· Support other content creators through collaboration on story ideas, copyediting, and proofreading content.
· Manage own workflow while coordinating with project teams and management on schedules, requirements, goals and assignments as needed.
· Monitor item data to ensure that product information and photos are accurate and content is current and free of errors.
· Assist Web Content Manager with other assignments when needed
· Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and Experience requirements:
· MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
· SEO Experience or knowledge a plus.
· Knowledge of retailer’s partner portals a plus.
· Digital Catalog Management experience.
· Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign a plus.
· Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills, able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines and juggle competing schedules.
· Basic knowledge of HTML a plus.
· Surfacing products and/or Construction industry experience a plus, but not necessary
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree and/or college coursework preferred.
· Two (2) plus years’ experience of relevant professional experience.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
· Excellent oral and written English language communication skills
· Excellent follow up skills
· Good Logistics Knowledge
· Problem solving skills
· Strong attention to detail