About MSI. Founded in 1975, MSI is the leading supplier of Premium Surfaces including flooring, countertops, decorative mosaics, wall tile and hardscaping products. MSI’s product offering includes an extensive selection of granite, marble, porcelain, ceramic, quartz, glass, quartzite, and other natural stone products headquartered in Orange, California. MSI also maintains distribution centers across the United States and Canada. MSI’s product line is imported from over 36 different countries on six continents bringing the very best products to the North American Market. The company maintains an inventory of over 125 million square feet of material. For more information on MSI, visit : msisurfaces.com.
We provide our employees with great benefits that feature programs like employee medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k contribution (up to 4% of your base salary), as well as vacation time.
· Manage supply chain for multiple product lines and ensure availability at all warehouses.
· Analyze and manage proper inventory flow, including demand planning & forecasting, setting reorder points, expedites, defers, diverts, placing purchase orders, performing pricing analysis, and managing receipt of goods.
· Manage product lifecycle from new product introduction, existing product promotion, rationalization of skus, discontinuation, and close-out
· Partner cross-functionally across National Marketing, Products, and Sales to develop promotional and marketing tools
· Develop pricing for new products and continually review to ensure products
· Work with vendors to develop production plans to ensure timely product shipments
· Perform factory capacity analysis to determine impact of new items on current production processes
· Partner with international suppliers on product development, purchase order placement, and inventory flow.
· Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
· Minimum of 1 year of experience in product management, supply chain, business strategy, finance, or other quantitative field.
· Strong analytical and quantitative ability.
· Excellent academic achievements.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent project management skills.
· Excellent critical thinking skills.
· Excellent ability to work cross-functionally.
· Strong leadership skills.